AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MABPCB’S PRESIDENT: AUGUST 3, 2020
We are aware that many individuals are seeking clarification regarding the continued challenges related to the current state of emergency we are experiencing. At this time it is with great enthusiasm that I inform you MABPCB has been and will continue to work diligently to approve various virtual trainings. In addition to this, certification examination has resumed. All individuals who were scheduled to take an examination prior to the pandemic can contact the testing organization to reschedule your examination.
Just a few updates:
- All current certifications requiring renewal between March 2020 and July 2020, will be provided a 90 day extension of your certification starting from August 1, 2020. For this reason, MABPCB will waive the extra lapsed fee for any certified professional whose certification will expire during this time. You are eligible to submit your application at any time. MABPCB will continue to accept electronic and USPS mail submission of applications.
- MABPCB and BHA have been working together closely to bring trainings to you. Online training has begun and made available to Peers across Maryland. Please stay abreast of the latest updates from MABPCB and BHA and share with your networks.
- The Organizational Provider listing has been updated to reflect all active providers who are offering trainings on an online platform and have already had their trainings vetted by MABPCB.
- There will be several 6 hour Ethical Responsibility courses provided in the next several months for RECERTIFICATION ONLY. All trainings will be listed on the Training page of this website.
- New Fillable Re-Certification Application has been posted.
Please stay safe and healthy. It takes a village and we will all get through this trying time together!
Brandee Izquierdo, President